Almost 4 months have passed since I made my "101 Things in 1001 Days" list, so it's time for an update:
1. Read the Bible or have a private devotion at least 4 days a week.
Yup! I manage to read the Bible almost every morning.
4. Read the Bible cover to cover.
If I remember correctly, by finishing Jeremiah earlier this year, I managed that. And if not, then I definitely will have by the time this year is up, as I'm currently working my way through the OT and I KNOW I've read all of the NT before.
6. Establish my evening routine.
More or less... I have a pretty decent routine, and manage to go through it most days, which means that the dishes are almost always done! :-)
7. Establish my morning routine.
Am getting there...
15. Get on the waiting list for a storage room.
Done - we have it now :)
17. Paint the bedroom.
19. Use 30-60 minutes in the zone each week.
I manage this about once a month
21. Plan menus
32. Find a working solution/compromise regarding a problem my DH and I have.
Done, done and DONE! :-D
34. Go on proper dates with my DH at least 4 times a year.
35. Have regular date-nights at home.
36. [Private Entry].
We're working on all three things
45. Spend at least 15 minutes a day exercising .
I have a 20 mins bikeride to work, so done ;)
63. Keep in regular touch with Tine
We hang out on a regular basis :)
66. Get a job.
69. Finish "Antique Bears"
77. Read 70 books I've never read before (20 of these must be non-fiction).
Am working on it... so far I've read 20 books I've never read before, but I only think 1 was non-fiction.
80. Finish my book-database.
I'm not sure what I want to do with this... I've entered all my books in an online database on www.bibliophil.org
81. Get juggling balls back from Mads.
89. Give blood.
I do this every 3 months or so.
90. Sign up as a bone-marrow donor.