1 Nov 2007
What's In A Name - DONE
I wasn't going to sign up for more challenges, but the can be completed using only one new book, and the premise is fun, so I'm going to try anyway :) Cross-overs are encouraged, but no book can be read for two categories.
Dates: January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2008
The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.
1. A book with a color in its title. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
2. A book with an animal in its title. The Clan of the Cave Bears by Jean M. Auel
3. A book with a first name in its title. LOTS of possibilities here. Probably Charlotte's Web, although Mary Poppins, Mathilda and The Diary of Anne Frank* are also options.
4. A book with a place in its title. Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi.
5. A book with a weather event in its title. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
6. A book with a plant in its title. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver.
* That's the Danish title, so I'd say it counts :)