The books were:
- The Red Tent - Anita Diamant
- The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas
- Pope Joan - Donna W. Cross
- Mathilda - Roald Dahl
- Seven For A Secret - Victoria Holt
- Mrs. Darcy's Dilemma - Diana Birchall
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - Jules Verne
- Wild Swans - Jung Chang
- No Compromise - Melody Green
- The No 1. Ladies Detective Agency - Alexander McCall Smith
- The Clan of the Cave Bears - Jean M. Auel
- Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
- The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver
My favourite book was Water for Elephants, the best surprise was Wild Swans, the biggest disappointment a toss between The Poisonwood Bible and The Red Tent as I'd expected a lot from both, but just didn't think they could deliver. Unfortunately.
I don't think the challenge made me read more than I would've otherwise, but it definitely helped me get through some of those books I've wanted to read for awhile, but just never got around to. I'd definitely be interested in another "Fall Into Reading" challenge this fall.