Anyway, to remind you, the books I read were:
- The Wrath of the Empress - Tamora Pierce
- The Spellcoats - Diana Wynne Jones
- A Jolly Good Fellow - Stephen Masse
- Last Chance Saloon - Marian Keyes
- The Death Committee - Noah Gordon
- The Magicians' Guild - Trudi Canavan
- Dragonfly - Julia Golding
Out of those the best surprise was Last Chance Saloon. I expected a simple chick-lit and while it definitely belongs in that genre, Marian Keyes managed to add an extra something to it, making it a "deeper" book than I had expected.
My two favourites on the list were The Magician's Guild and Dragonfly - both of which blew me away though I hadn't expected them to.
The biggest disappointment was The Death Committee. I usually love Noah Gordon's books, but this one just wasn't up to snuff and I basically had to force myself to get through it.
My favourite thing about the Fall Into Reading challenge is the flexibility of it - I can make it as easy or as demanding as I'm motivated for. So I'll definitely be signing up for the Spring Reading Challenge once March rolls around! :-)