Simple: List any number of books you want to read (or finish) between now (or September 22nd rather, but I forgot all about it and thus am late) and December 20th. No book limit at all. Easy, right?
I figure listing books I've read since September 22nd would be A) cheating, B) defeating the purpose, so I'll make a brand new list of books I want to read from now on. One book per week left comes to 11 books.
- Dime Store Magic - Kelley Armstrong
- The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society - Beth Pattillo
- While My Sister Sleeps - Barbara Delinsky
- Bloody Good - Georgia Evans
- Gifts - Ursula Le Guin
- Dune - Frank Herbert
- Gathering Blue - Lois Lowry
- Royal Exile - Fiona McIntosh
- The City of Dreaming Books - Walter Moers
- Evermore - Alyson Noel
- The Angel's Game - Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Hmm... looks I have a bit of a fantasy/paranormal/goth theme going ;)