T-30 minutes (13:30) Everybody has arrived, so it's time to do our modified version of the "Getting to know you" survey!
- Where are you reading from today? My library, as per usual.... more specifically: Lyngby, Denmark.
- List a random fact about yourself: Mum: If I read through 2 books today I reach 100 books for the year! Dad: I have two hands? Maria: I "accidentally" read my readathon book last week, so now I have to find another one... oh the hardship ;-) Rosa: I have sooooo many books in my TBR-pile, but if I know myself, I'm only going to get to read one of them! Rebekka: Story of my life! I have a cold :-( Not Corona though! Henriette: I cannot read upside down (in response to Dad saying that he can - but that was his random fact last year, so he wanted to find a new one ;-) ) Michala: I'm probably going to fall asleep! I think I've taken naps at more readathons than I haven't.
- How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the readathon? Mum: Six Dad: Three Henriette: One and a half Maria: Eh... 10? Plus all the ones on the shelves. Rosa: Five Rebekka: Five Michala: Eight
- Which book are you going to start with? Mum: "Da mor var dreng" (old Danish book) Dad: Chipped Henriette: "Det tavse vidende" Maria: I haven't decided yet!!!! Rosa: Heartstopper volume 2 Rebekka: Meet me in the Margins Michala:
- Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon? Mum: Read two books! Dad: Not really Henriette: Nah Maria: Read more than last time Rosa: Finish "It Stars With Us" Rebekka: Read a book! Dad: What she said! Michala: Not really
- What snack are you most looking forward to? Mum: What did Rebekka bring? Rosa: It's a secret!!! Dad: Fazermints Henriette: Macarons Maria: The pistachios that are half gone already! Oooh! Rebekka's macarons (Rosa just went to get them!) Rosa: Macarons and chips! Rebekka: Macarons Michala: Macarons