27 Dec 2007

Books to read...


This post doesn't really have anything to do with my challenges, I just thought it'd be a fun post to do. The photo above is a selection of my books, and the ones within the black circle are the ones I have yet to read... (yes, the left shelf is double-lined... so's the right one, but those books I have read... but I digress.)

I've contemplated completely redoing all my challenges for next year to only use those books, but to be completely honest, I think I'd grow tired of that quite quickly. Besides, if I know myself right, I'll get just as many new ones during the year as I manage to read ;)

I know a lot of the titles are in Danish, so if you want to see exactly which books I'm talking about, click on the Goodreads link at the top of the page, and choose my "to-read-owned" shelf. It ought to be up to date :)

No comments: