31 Dec 2020

Top 10 Books of 2020

Deciding on my top 10 books was really difficult this year, as I've been rereading a LOT. Thanks to COVID I was in more need of comfort books than usual and therefore had very little patience with new books (and even less with new authors!), so I've been rereading a lot more than usual. Fortunately I still managed to find some really awesome new reads, although I'm settling for 9 this year.


Off-Script and Over-Caffeinated - Kaley & Rhonda Rhea Thank you for this recommendation! I absolutely loved it! Such a charming read :-D

Crumbled Love Notes - Jen A. Durand Chick-lit. Unexpectedly sweet.

I Temporarily Do - Ellie Cahill Faux romance FTW :-D

In a Holidaze - Christina Lauren A Christmas version of Groundhog Day. I loved it!

The Hitman's Guide to Making Friends and Finding Love - Alice Winters Delightfully funny! I laughed out loud on several occasions. Very similar to T.J. Klune's books in humor.

The House in the Cerulean Sea - T.J. Klune Very different from everything else I've read by him, but I loved it.

The Calculating Stars - Mary Robinette Kowal Slow-moving, but absolutely unputdownable.

Red, White & Royal Blue - Casey McQuiston A great mix of friendship, romance, coming-of-age and finding one's own place in the world.

The Gem Thief - Sian Ann Bessey No clue why I loved this one so much. On one hand it's nothing special - on the other, it's totally charming.

No comments: