23 Sept 2007

Back To History - DONE


Okay, I probably should start to limit myself about now, but this challenge doesn't start until 2008 and sounds absolutely fascinating. I LOVE historical fiction, but read far too little of it, so this is a great chance for me to read (or reread) a bit more of it.

The challenge is to read one historical non-fiction, or historical fiction novel a month. They can't all be of the same type (all novels, all biographies, all memoirs etc.) but otherwise no limits. I haven't completely figured out my list yet, but as it runs for all of 2008 that doesn't matter really :)

For now it looks something like this:
but I hope to find more inspiration from Mr. Linky on the original challenge site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop in & welcome you to the challenge. I have The Red Tent in my tbr (even though will all the challenges going on I don’t know when I will be getting around to reading it) so I will be looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Have fun with the challenge.

Anonymous said...

With the challenge starting soon I just wanted to let you know that I will be holding a contest at the end of every month for the challenge. I haven’t decided what all the prizes will be yet, but most of them will be books. If you have any questions fell free to ask.