Fall Into Reading 2007 has no set guidelines and is a casual, low-pressure challenge. The point is simply to provide motivation to read, and to provide an opportunity for all of us to set goals when it comes to our personal reading. All I have to do is make a list of books I'd like to read (or books you'd like to finish!) this fall.
The timeframe of this challenge is September 23rd-December 21st. Since that's 13 weeks exactly, I figured I'd pick 13 books. A book a week should be doable.
These are the books I ended up choosing:
- PS, I Love You - Cecilia Ahern
- Flowers in the Attic - Virginia Andrews
- Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman
- The Book Of Lost Things - John Connolly
- Over Sea, Under Stone (The Dark Is Rising 1) - Susan Cooper
- The Big Over Easy - Jasper Fforde
- Inkheart - Cornelia Funke
- The Stand - Stephen King
- Rikki-Tikki-Tavi - Rudyard Kipling
- My Best Friend's Girl - Dororthy Koomson
- Lords and Ladies - Terry Pratchett
- Taken on Trust - Terry Waite
- To Say Nothing Of The Dog - Connie Willis