24 Sept 2007

Casual Reading Challenge

I know I said I wouldn't add more challenges for the time being, but once you see the twist of this one, you'll understand why I couldn't help myself.

WHEN: October 1, 2007 -to- October 1, 2008


TO TAKE PART:
  • Make a list of books you've been wanting to read (from your collection, the library, etc)
  • read books from this list between the dates specified
  • THE TWIST! You do NOT have to have read every book on your list by the end of this challenge!
The idea is to have crossed of at least some of the titles on your list by the end of the challenge, and to feel good that you have been able to do so! There is absolutely NO PRESSURE to complete the entire list, so it can be as long as you want!

On List of Bests I have a list of 100 books I want to read before I die. Some of these are already crossed off, but there are 70-something left still. This will be my list for the Casual Reading Challenge - with lots of cross-overs to other challenges. For this one I won't post my list here as it'd be far too long for the sidebar, but you can follow my progress via the link above.

No comments: